The Ministry of Employment and Industry of Castilla y León will publish new grants in the coming weeks.
The IoT Digital Innovation Hub would like to share information with you on some new grants published by the Ministry of Employment and Industry of Castilla y León, which will be announced in the coming weeks. At our Hub we advise companies wishing to obtain one of these grants and we also advise industrial companies to make the application and find a technology partner for their Cybersecurity projects (first call) and Industry 4.0 (second call).
These grants are of great interest to the tech companies of Castilla y León, as they are aimed at promoting industrial cybersecurity and the digitalization of the community; and fostering industry 4.0. Specifically, they are as follows:
- Subsidies aimed at promoting industrial cybersecurity in Castilla y León - Ministry of Employment and Industry of Castilla y León.
- Subsidies aimed at promoting Industry 4.0 or industrial digitalization in Castilla y León.
The subsidies are to promote industrial cybersecurity in Castilla y León - Ministry of Employment and Industry of Castilla y León.
Aimed at industrial companies (SMEs or large companies) that have a work center in the community. The objective of these grants is to promote the implementation of projects related to industrial cybersecurity and improve the competitiveness of companies in Castilla y León.
What activities can benefit from this grant?
Projects related to Industrial Cybersecurity, linked to the product-process, in the following areas:
- Cyber-attack protection systems in IT/OT environments.
- Securization of remote access to industrial equipment.
- Securization of industrial information/data.
- Assessment and enhancement of the cybersecurity of industrial software at production plants.
- Staff awareness.
- Diagnosis of the current situation and elaboration of the action plan.
- Adoption of best practices and standards for cybersecurity management.
- Measures to protect strategic or sensitive information
- Implementation of perimeter security devices.
- Evaluation of the security levels implemented in the design and management phase of the security life cycle of systems, devices or solutions.
- Training of professionals and software developers.
- Adoption of a contingency plan to improve cybersecurity and resilience of production systems (Backup&Recovery).
- Other projects that significantly increase the level of cybersecurity and reduce risk and vulnerability to attacks.
Subsidies aimed at promoting Industry 4.0 or industrial digitalization in Castilla y León.
Aimed at industrial companies (SMEs or large companies) that have a work center in the community. These grants are aimed at promoting the implementation of Industry 4.0 or Industrial Digitalization projects of the companies in Castilla y León.
What type of project can benefit from this grant?
Industry 4.0 or Industrial Digitalization projects, linked to the industrial product-process:
- Advanced manufacturing (Big Data and advanced analytics).
- Additive manufacturing.
- Advanced and collaborative robotics.
- IIOT projects that revolve around sensing and ensure connectivity.
- Artificial Intelligence aimed at the industrial environment (Machine Learning and Deep Learning).
- Cyber-physical systems (advanced computing and connectivity).
- Virtual reality, augmented reality and remote assistance.
- Digital Twin projects.
Eligible activities for both grants are:
- Research in software and hardware.
- External collaboration for the diagnosis and implementation of industrial safety.
These expenses will be subsidized at 75% up to a maximum of 20,000 euros per project. For more information, please visit CyL BBRR Cybersecurity Grants.