i4Trust Open Call for Data Spaces for effective and trusted data sharing
Tuesday, September 7, 2021
4trust wants to support SMEs in the development of innovative services through data sharing and launches its first open call to select and support up to 16 Bottom-Up Experiments.
This first open call is in order to:
- Mobilize DIH and European Companies to understand the demand for data, establish data-sharing partnerships and identify concrete use cases relying on trusted and effective sharing of data
- Support the aforementioned entities in adopting the user-friendly and proven technologies for data sharing based on CEF-compatible iSHARE and FIWARE Building Blocks, which cover all the operational, legal, technical and governance aspects related to data sharing
Submission of Applications Deadline: October 25, 2021 (14:00, CEST)What are the benefits?The selected experiments will become part of the customized 9-month i4Trust Mentoring Program, which includes:
- Financial support up to €120,000.00 per experiment
- Refinement of the proposed Use-Case definition
- Mentoring support for workforce re/up-skilling
- Mentoring support on legal, operational, technical and business matters
- Support on i4Trust technologies (building blocks)
We strongly recommend you to find out about all the conditions and benefits that your SME can obtain to develop innovative services through data sharing by accessing the i4Trust link.